Wednesday, December 17, 2008

tough day for my friend..

omfg...wth has happen to this world...my friend car mirror being crash by some bastard...those bastard get away with my friend laptop...it happen so suddenly...tell the truth...i were really stunt by it...all this while i only heard it through ppl or saw it from the paper...never tot that such thing will happen to my circle of life...the car parked just infront of housing area...those mthfkr really got guts, dont they?

Malaysia is a peaceful country??(bull shitting.. )
Wawasan 2020??(o0o nah!!...wasting the money of consumer...)
Report police case dont accept??(what for we need you then...)
We will do something bout it if we had enough info??(go for the info not wait for it..)

Comon you people so call "gorverment"...make some benefits or else disband it la...
A big disgrace for me to born in this failure country...
You loser,soab,smd and rip..

No comments:

Powered By Blogger

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
ordinary simple young nice looking guy..^^