Thursday, December 11, 2008

Early Christmas Wishes To EveryOne

god....another sleepless night...why can't i just sleep comfortably like anyone else...crap...
14 days more to 25 December...ya....Christmas is around...haha...an early wishes to everyone to read my blog.."Merry Christmas"

Christmas...a day i afraid of...what am i suppose to do...almost half the whole world is celebrating such romantic day with their lovely one...the other half??ya...like me...pretend to be excited but actually hopping someone to wishes us sincerely deep bottom of our heart....

Not mixing others cause i scare i gonna crush the atmosphere..Staying lonely...Just only for one night though...^^ slowing down our tempo for just that night...not gonna sleep so early...guess I gonna lay on more caffeine..Christmas in any senses...not a day for boring people...switch on the TV and close all the lights...is a total different world from the outside where every streets is crowed by people..

Looking around in my house...yeah...nothings much but wall...feels kinda cold...one year before and now is still the same...nothings changes...where is the Santa Claus??(that is my only christmas wishes..)..even though there is no present nor people to chat with...kinda sour taste...but surprisingly it dont feels bad..at least I know there are some boring people in the corner of their own...I am not alone... :)

Actually I get used to it long time...it shouldnt be any problem for being alone...why it feels special on christmas??maybe I lacking of comfort by somebody...sometimes we purposely act to show people loneliness...did you guys ever try to enjoy loneliness and wishes ownself a "Merry Christmas" ??

I din't date anyone...for sure no ones gonna bother me...you din't date anyone...why not you call me??lol...how should we pass the time while count downing 12 am sharp??gosh..how many boring people we have by the way??argh....A LONELY CHRISTMAS.... T.T

No comments:

Powered By Blogger

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
ordinary simple young nice looking guy..^^