Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Quickie

What can you do..if you having a short break and you don't want to waste it??rest??chit chat??hang out??lol..
nothing much for me...blogging is much more fun... :p (kinda addicted to it)
In life...we always claim that we have lots stuff to do..and we always out of time..wishing that how good if we could have 72 hours a day...(maybe is just me ^^)..but when you have the time..you dunno how to appreciate it..I always though that if I got time...I gonna do this do that stuffs..haha..but in the ends i waste it by thinking what i gonna do next..Humans are weird huh??(i guess is only me aso..)
haha...so far 17 years of my life...i never really did anything great or proud of myself thingie..gosh...sometimes i will feel kinda failure in life...my english is sux..my chinese is half boiled..my knowledge is limited...lol...help me...
omg..5 mins left for my short break..conclusion i never really write out any point here...haha.alright alright..wish everyone don't become a 'german talker' (in cantonese) like me..make use of your time..you ends up suscessfull in your future ^^..
argh...my break time is over...time to concentrate on my work...30 mins mumbling time from me done...funz time always happens to pass quickly right??lol...tata everyone...take k..sweetz..

No comments:

Powered By Blogger

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
ordinary simple young nice looking guy..^^