Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Long Live The Prince

after such long christmas break...finally i am back to KL again...argh...
miss those crazy buddies of mine and those idiotic moments we share...
but anyway i gonna meet them in a month time..
ya...The CNY is coming ( get another 1 week off...lol... )

Just now...I "accidentally" clicked on some one link in friendster...
It seems she was doing well in her life recently...hmm...good for her...
I am not tat bad to curse her...^^hope she really find what she wanted...
I am still the same as old...not making much use of myself...
still a jackass of life...sigh...
really could not stand the feel seeing someone moving forward while i still stuck on my ground...

Bout my christmas holiday...yay...thanks jocelyn...I love your present alot :-)
and thanks for accompany me...even just for a short while...you really my bestie...gosh

I been carrying a heavy responsibility on my shoulder now...I need to take care of one of my friend that came to KL to work at my salon...lol...I finally understand what it takes to do so...
omg...is so tense and pressuring...I cant even manage my own life properly...Lol..
Lets pray that we can get rid of any troubles and dangers together...

I gonna pass my last day of 2008 in KL...Hmmm...Kinda lonely...never experience such big event without my gangs...hope they enjoyed it at Ipoh...I gonna sort out what i suppose to do in the mean time...lol...

Countdown...45 hours and 25 minutes more to 2009...
I shall reborn along with my new year's hope...

No comments:

Powered By Blogger

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
ordinary simple young nice looking guy..^^