Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Very Happening Day of 2008

is 31st Dec 2008....and yes...the street is crowed by peoples and cars...lol...lots of event going on all the way in the world...everyone is busy thinking where to....^^
but to me...muahahaha...i gonna lamely pass it at a cyber cafe...enter the world of dota and pawning people non stop...gosh....so so happening...
WAT TO DO??no friend no car no family no couple...aix...
Hope Everyone Gonna Have A Sweet Year...All The Best In 2009 In Everyway...
I gonna list out some of my new year hopes that i gonna fullfill it...

1.Be a top stylist (I'm on the way to it)
2.Be more charming (hope I can..)
3.Enlarge my friend circle (I always looking forward meeting people)
4.Get a girlfriend (most important..I m hot and available now..contact number 016-5915901)
5.Win the WCG dota 5v5 championship..(this is bullshit..i wont taking part in it :p)

Lol....Sweet Year Everyone...Happy New Year to the world and me...

No comments:

Powered By Blogger

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
ordinary simple young nice looking guy..^^