Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Thanks ( I said I am crying when I typing this )

2009 August 26...I drove my new myvi my dad bought me from Ipoh to KL...
My dad assisted me for the whole trip...
He gave me advice through his driving experience...

Dad :" you know...you should slow down when u cornering and passing the bridge..."
Son :" o...( as long as i dont crash... )"

(moment of silence)

Dad :" you know...sometimes if your brother needs the car...you should give him...don't just take it as own property...is our family car..."
Son :" o...( if i dont need it ofcox i gonna let him... )
Dad :" be very careful and concentrate on the road...No speeding and both hand on the steering...British peoples drive using 2 :40 or 10 :20 ( referring to clock )
Son :" o...( I know...I so don't wanna die too )
Dad :" and dont borrow your car to your friends..the insurance only include you ,your brother and me..
Son :" o...( why should I ? ~feeling annoyed )

(radio : Taylor Swift ; Love Story )

Dad :" you know...you better behave yourself...your mom and me gave you whatever you want..you are lucky...you said you want a car...and we gave a car..."
Son :" o...( well..thanks then.. )
Dad :" make sure you treasure it...is all from my savings , my epf money i worked for the past 20 - 30 years...
Son :" o...( feeling kinda guilty... )
Dad :" at first I plan to use this money to get the new Proton's Exora...the 7 seated car...but since you wanted a new car...I just brought it to you...and i can tell you...it cost me all...So I just gonna drive back my own old car...
Son :" o...( started to feel bad )

(radio : Coldplay ; Viva la Vida )

Dad :" I never drive a new car before since I grow up...Always only can afford to buy a old car...Your grandpa never sponsor me even a dollar when i said i wan to buy a car...He said you want a car you buy yourself...He is poor...I work for my living expenses while I studied at England..I open my restaurant last time using my own money...Even my wedding I paid myself... ( flashback all the times he been through )
Son :" ...( cant say a word )
Dad :" You truly blessed by god for living such easy and comfort life... "
Son :" ...( something gonna rush out from my eyes )

(drive into the rest stop...enter the washroom silently)
Deep within ,
For all this year....I never been good to him...I always treated him so cold...
I din even chat properly with him before...And still...He did so much for me....
He even respond to my nonsense request...He worked so hard for so many years just to fulfill his own dream of having a new car...And when he had the money to get it...He choose to give it to his children...
yeah...maybe you gonna think...is his responsibility or is not anything great...so?

So !!??
Always in my heart...He is not the type of people to tell his past and feeling..He always seems so far and cool to me...He always passes his message through my mom to me...Is the first time I feel the love and gentle underneath his bold and cool outlook...Is so so touching...At that really moment...I realized he is so old...and I hurt him a lot through my growing stage...I have totally misunderstand him...I feel so useless...

(get back to the trip...)

Son :" hey dad...I wanted to go to overseas next year...( I gonna earn big money...I gonna repay
you..)
Dad :" well if you think you are making the right choice I am not gonna stop you...go and grab
your dream...dont waste your life....
Son :" o...o...kay...( started to sound like crying again... )
Dad :" if that is your intention...you need to work hard now...gain more experience....
Son :'' o...( yeah...I not gonna fail you...I just wish i am not too far behind on the track )

(radio : David Archuleta ; Touch My Hand )

Son ( Dad...sorry for every mistake and wrong step i made...I never feel so much love before...I truly glad I have parents like you and mom...You two are the greatest to me...I know I have been selfish...Forgive me for being so childish...Thanks for the lecture...I am awake by now...Please dont worry for me...I gonna make you two proud...I promise...Dad , one day , I gonna buy u a brand new comfort big and luxury car...

God , my ever wishes to you...
Please take good care of both of them...
I still have lots more to repay them...
Please allow the day to come...

I love You..

1 comment:

xiaokeli said...

warren.. i read ur post.. every word.. imagined every scenario.. yeah!! ur dad loves u so much.. so gam tong.. if me i cried like raining in the car already.. haha.. but again.. appreciate them ok.. gambateh.. we are going to be top director stylist SOON. ehehe!!

Powered By Blogger

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
ordinary simple young nice looking guy..^^