Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Story of a noob player Team with a pro Gamer

Is a voice out from a NOOB player...

I am not a pro...
I know I feed alot...
I know I cant kill...
I know I cant even farm...

But..
do you think I wish to be a noob??
do you think I wish to feed??
do you think I wish to leak kills??
do you think I wish to being denied by opponent??

NO !!
I want to be a pro also...
I want to avoid death too...
I want to HOLY SHIT triple kill...
I want to farm my full set and impress you all...

Is just...
I am still noob...
I cant escape from enemy by using F.O.G...
I cant even ks my teammate because of my poor last hitting...
I cant farm at all cause I have sux lane control....

So Pro...
Pls understand...
I am just...
A...
Noob...

1 comment:

xiaokeli said...

we will be PROFESSIONAL one day k..
but im not entirely a noob cause i can farm.. i m a harvest moon player just so u noe.. hehe!!! i live like 3 years with a big extended home, hot house, dogs, cats, fishes and donkey.. i even have a wife who is going to give birth soon.. hehe.. so yeah!!!
i m a noob too BUT not as noob as u la.. but we will be pro one day...

Powered By Blogger

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
ordinary simple young nice looking guy..^^