Thursday, August 26, 2010

To Warren part II

"Welcome Mr . Warren.. "
"Hello there.."

"Is been awhile since the last interview, so would you mind to update us about your status? "
"Yeah..Is getting worse..Everything just don't seem to go as I wish.. "

"Wow , what happened ? "
"I quit my job , I screwed up a date , I had conflicts and misunderstanding with peoples.. "

"Whats the reason ? "
"I think I am just a total failure at everything. I am childish , immature , insecure , impatient . "

"Who said that ?? "
"A girl , that i just broke up with. "

"Whats your feeling right now ?? "
"Dying , losing hopes , drowning in sorrow , disappointed , useless , all negative thoughts . "

"Cheer up , pal . "
"I wished , if I could , I am done , I had given up on life deep in my heart , but i had no choice to keep living. I don't dare to dream on future , I am just waiting that one day some incident happen and grab my life ."

"Stop behaving like a loser ! "
"I am a loser ! What have I achieved ? What did I gain after all ? Loneliness ? Regretment ? "

" Piak " (* a tight slap on face ) " Wake up you idiot ! "
" Leave me alone , I don't need companion , I am dark knight , I just a loneful warrior that fight for nothing. "

"I think we should stop the interview right now, save anything for next time. "
"LEAVE ME ALONEEEEE , FUCK YOU FUCK HIM FUCK ALL FUCK NERDS FUCK GEEKS FUCK AH BENG FUCK MAMA BOY FUCK CHINESE ED NOOB BOY FUCK THIS FUCK THAT FUCK GOOD PEOPLE FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK ~~~~!!!! "

1 comment:

xiaokeli said...

warren... don't be sad over whatever u are sad about okay... i will support u regardless of what.. just be steady and think positive.. wow! that sentence from me?? sounds quite wrong.. lol.. well.. just try your best and be steady... anything u noe u got me.. :)

all de best warrenie

Powered By Blogger

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
ordinary simple young nice looking guy..^^