Monday, April 6, 2009

Another little small secret

this is a story of my own...or maybe is just another same story with you..

I , Warren Har Jern Hou ,
17 years old ,
born in a normal lovely family ,
living a spoiled life ,
did not studied well in school ,
always play and joke around ,
never really take a serious thought of my future ,
hurt my parents a lot ,
love to hang out with my spoiled friends ,

is facing the most blurry stage in my life...
I have great dreams of my tomorrow...
but i am lazy...
I know what i am suppose to do in my life...
but i am afraid of it...
I am standing on the same ground after years...
my situation never change...
I know the successful one is always at the top...
but i scare of climbing up to it...
I am trying hard to be good...
to let my old mans feel glad...
But i have totally lost on my own...

I still cant find my own path...
pop , mom , everyone...
I am sorry for being so depending and spoiled...
One day in the tomorrow...I will make all of u proud...
I promise...

No comments:

Powered By Blogger

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
ordinary simple young nice looking guy..^^