Saturday, December 6, 2008

How You Been??

We were once a sweet pair...
Rewind it back to when we just met...
Your eyes..your hair..your lips...everything...
God...never thought that I had a girl like you before...

When we were young...we wasted our time seeking our future...
I know you are not exceptional too...you had your own sky and I had my own earth girl..
What I can do is just tightly hold on a memory that would gone fade one day...

As we progress...from joy to sadness...I cant denied that i still had a strange hard feeling for you..
I cant even belived it myself...for what we been through...the closest one that gone far away right now...
If i never get to know you...I would never tasted love before...maybe is a kind of blessing in the other way to experience so much things with you...

How harsh you want me to be...I never meant to leave you...How could you forced a heart broke guy to smile and peacefully watch you go...I don't think any guy could accept it...Did i really not deserved to have a second chance??I guess you never realize the things you did is affecting me for so long...hahha...so hard for me to say good bye huh...I admit I'm kinda weak in this...
Is crazy how i lose myself again tonight...ya..I stay in love with you..There's a reason why they say we should give it some times...But times is not enough...and that's why you go away i know...

God...tonight...please allow me to have a good sleep till the morning...
I miss you.. next time if we meet...tell me how you been...

No comments:

Powered By Blogger

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
ordinary simple young nice looking guy..^^